Stock & Bespoke Machining
In recent years N.R. Burnett Ltd has invested heavily in machinery and continues to invest in tooling. Our template maker, a recent purchase, allows us to take detailed drawings from our customers and turn them in to a bespoke end product, all done in house.
Our mill facilities consist of two Weinig Powermat moulders, a Seven Head Powermat 500 with a universal head and a Six Head Powermat 1000, both linked to Powercom Software and backed up with complementary state-of-the-art tool room machinery, including a grinding station and the Opticom setting stand.
The benefits are;
• On-site quality control for both stock and bespoke machined materials
• Fast on-site production of standard and complex cutters
• Fast turnaround on all orders small or large
• Details stored on computer to allow exact dimensions to be used for further orders
• Top quality finish on Hardwoods & Softwoods
Cutting & Edge Banding
N.R. Burnett Ltd has, over the last three years, grown its cut and edge service and to keep up with demand. We purchased a computer aided Gibon Beam Saw. You can now have your Panels precision cut & edged with melamine 0.4mm edging or 0.4mm to 3mm PVC edging.
Just provide a list of sizes and edging details and we will do the rest. Our board optimiser software will calculate the most cost effective way to cut panels to meet your requirements
• Gibon Beam Saw. Multi Panel cuts. 300mm scoring blade
• Harwi Orca Panel saw with 63mm scoring saw blade for a chip free finish
• Holzter 1304 Edge bander with pre milling to ensure a perfect face for gluing
• 0.4mm Thick Melamine & 0.4mm to 3mm Thick PVC edging
Treatment & Clear Coat Sealing
• Green/Brown treatment for fencing, joists, decking, posts, etc
• Tinted/Clear treatment for joists, fascia boards, joinery panels, etc
• Dry-com & Non-com fire retardant treatment
Clear Coat Sealing
NR Burnett Ltd can now offer a vacuum clear sealing service using Sikkens Caetol WF 791, one or two coats can be applied to your valuable hardwood profiles such as Skirting, Architrave, Door Beads, Casings etc.
Benefits include time and money saved with on-site decorators and helps keep the product dirt and water stain free when on site. Download Data Sheet
Delivery Services Available
With a range of vehicles to choose from, whether we are making deliveries to your site or to your door, you can be assured we have the right vehicle for the job.
• Two 17 tonne flatbed wagons
• Two 17 tonne curtain side wagons
• One 26 tonne curtain side wagon
• One 7.5 tonne curtain side wagon
Contact our Sales Team for more information